We believe in giving back to society. Besides sponsoring some book prizes and bursaries of various local polytechnics, the company also matches dollar for dollar, all staff contribution to the SHARE (Social Help and Assistance Raised by Employees) programme that was started since 1993.
Other ad-hoc donations to charity include:
SBA Stone Forest donates computers to Huang Ba primary school for the setting up of learning lab.
- In May 2013, SBA Stone Forest donated 30 PCs to Huang Ba primary school in Dejiang Village, China.
- Students were able to familiarise themselves with the use of computers from a young age and promote learning through engaging and interactive tools.
CLSF participated in Frost the Trail 2012, a corporate charity run organised by Frost and Sullivan.
- 40 runners from audit took on the 5km team challenge.
- A total of $5000 was raised for the Bright Hill Evergreen Home - a non-profit nursing home.
- Over $5000 was raised for the Singapore Cheshire Home and the Lion Befriender's Club to purchase necessities for the elderly.
CLSF teams up with Food from the Heart once again to distribute food to needy families and the elderly.
- $13,300 was raised and went into buying essential food items, including cooking oil and rice, for the recipients.
- 50 staff members volunteered to help with the distribution of the food goodie bags at 11 locations across the island.
25th Anniversary CSR Initiative
- CLSF raised $32,000 for The Business Times Budding Artists Fund
- 30 staff volunteered for Children for Children @ Underwater World project on Children's Day
- CLSF is the key sponsor for Toys Buffet 2010 by Food from the Heart
CLSF is one of the key sponsors for myMosaic, and to support our client - Chye Lee & Sons Pte Ltd - and its adopted charity, the SACS Family Care Centre. CLSF raised $103,838 for The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. Guests were invited to donate money in lieu of sending flowers for its new office opening and the sum was matched dollar for dollar.